Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Picture Compare

My "maternity" leave will officially end in about a week, and although it's been stressful, I've enjoyed spending time with my girls (and autumn!).

I still don't know if Avery looks or will look like Kennedy, but I thought I would put these similar poses up of each of them - about the same age (1 or 2 weeks old).





R:Kennedy L: Avery

...the hair on Avery is a distraction for me! I can't tell, maybe if I crop both the pictures...?







I think they look similar, but something about the spacing of Kennedy's eyes I don't see in Avery...and Kennedy's got some thick eyebrows...don't think Avery will...but they both have great eyelashes...and Kenny's nose.

...professional grade pictures are such a great investment...can you tell which one I took with my little point and shoot?! I sure can!

post signature

0 comments: