Wednesday, November 25, 2009

...the aftermath

Not a whole lot can compare to my last post...thanks to all that have been supportive. We are gradually trying not to talk about it daily, because it only gets us more upset...I still forget and head out to their cage to let them outside...or wonder why they aren't barking when I hear Jae bark...I guess it will take a minute to get used to not having Snoop and Shena around. I ordered a memory stone that should be here the first week of December. I plan on planting a new tree in the front and maybe some annuals where we place the stone.


Kennedy has been doing a great job as being a big sister. She now calls Avery her baby sister and I think its cute.


I had my hair straightened yesterday...and although I had to wait for a long time, it turned out really well. The best part about it, she only charged me $20.00! Can you believe that? For you all that have seen my extra curly hair...that's amazing!

My tennis team won City Finals this season...which was really big as I understand it. The finals match was about two weeks ago...we got this great pewter plate and some other goodies. I'm casually looking for a plate hanger to put it on the wall...right now it's still sitting on my counter. You can check out the plate and team photo here , I haven't taken any pictures myself.

Kenny celebrated his 29th birthday on the 15th...but it was sadly dampened by the events the previous night.

I'm getting ready for black friday...a tad bit early. I got this bag off of ebay a few hours ago. I hope I like it. I'm also going to head to the coach factory store on Friday because their already discounted bags will be on sale, plus I have a 20% off coupon. Kenny said he'd get it for me...super excited. I love bags...and to think...almost all the way through college I never carried a purse. Funny how things change.


OH! and the original reason I sat down tonight was to figure out when Avery can have her ears pierced! I think she has one more week until she is 3 months and off to Claires we will go! I don't know why I get so excited about a screaming child with two new holes...but I do. I think I'll video tape it this time.
I'm finding it cumbersome of my thoughts of making sure I do everything I did for Kennedy for Avery. I don't ever want them to look back on pictures or their baby books and feel I was unfairly balanced to either of them. ...but I will admit...Avery's book looks a bit incomplete right now. Hopefully, I can get that together soon. Maybe I'll go work on it now!
...until next time...

post signature

1 comments:

Respectfully Yours said...

Your children are so adorable. I got my daughters ears pierced young too. Glad your family is doing ok.