Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weekend Planning...


So, Tuesday was Hailey's 4th birthday...and I feel like all these kids are getting so big! I miss the "needy" phase - instead of this sassy, independent little people....sigh.


Guess who's getting her ears pierced this weekend?! You guessed it...Avery Leigh! I'm so excited...because that means she can wear diamonds in a little bit. I actually need to get Kennedy another pair...because the back of one is messed up...So, maybe I'll be smart about it and fix the back and give those to Avery and get Kennedy a larger pair...sounds like I need to call Michael (diamond dealer).


Snoop and Shena's memorial stone came in the mail a few days ago. It looks better than the picture shows...which really suprised me. Money well spent.


Since I purchased that coach bag on ebay last week (it should be here today or tomorrow...excited I am), I've been obsessed with finding another one. I'm following a few to see what they are going for...and I may get another one shortly. I love coach bags.


For Black Friday, Kenny and I camped out in frong of Loganville's Best Buy to get him this really nice laptop. Originally it was supposed to be right around $400.00, but Kenny HAD to have the super duper one and got the media package and blu-ray player...so it was more like $500.00. Still a great deal...and I wish I had enough money to get myself one too...(sad).

I signed up to take the census taker exam on Monday - hopefully I can bring in some extra cash...

Okay, that's about it...until next time!


post signature

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog Jana. I see that you update it frequently. I'll keep visiting it to read more about your family (especially Kennedy and Avery). :)

Where are Avery's pictures from her ear piercing session?