Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ear Piercing with Avery

So, Kenny stated Avery couldn't get her ears pierced because she's already a little noisy (aka - cries a lot). Well, while he was playing football on Saturday, I called up a friend to help document the event. We went to claires (and they are making a killing off of ear piercing), and got Avery's ears pierced. She did well...and she didn't cry more than expected...and she doesn't appear to notice them at all...but they are so cute!



Other news...it's raining in Atlanta, so no tennis practice today, but I am signed up to play this weekend. I went to Discover Mills (kind of like an outlet mall...but inside) and got two tennis skirts for $17.00 - that is a HUGE deal. Unfortunately, they are WAY WAY too short...but I can put some pants under them during the winter and they'll be just fine.

I made a new product for UUb tonight...the picture shows it as a name plaque, but you can easily change it into a bow holder by adding some ribbon...which I plan to do at a later date. I'm also going to make one for Kennedy...but clearly the letters can't be this big. Sorry for the picture quality - I can't get it any better than this...need to take another pic.




post signature

0 comments: