Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy Bee...!

So, the shutter bug really bit me this time! I have officially taken on my first paying customer for photography. I'm excited...and I think I've dived in head first!
I'm working on a website - but it won't be as involved as my uniquelyuboutique~! The best part about it is I'm carrying the name on...so, I'm pleased to announced "uniquelyupix!" - with an exclamation mark (cute right?).

The lady that did Avery’s announcements and my mommy calling cards put together a great logo for me…and I LOVE IT! So, it’s a work in progress, but you can monitor my milestones with uniquelyupix here: www.uniquelyupix.wordpress.com – I bought the domain, so it should be linked up pretty soon.

Other news…Avery is 6 months old….as of March 1st! I’m thankful she is getting more independent and is exploring the world. She is finally sleeping through the night like a champ…she has this sort of breathing thing that lets me know she is still sound asleep when I peek in on her in the mornings before I leave.

At her appointment – for some reason I wasn’t really paying attention…they said she was 16lbs…and some odd ounces…putting her right at 50% for height, weight and head circumference…so we have a middle of the road baby…or perfect!

As far as me, personally, I’ve been feeling overwhelmed and exhausted…just about every day. I have set a “wavering” bed time of 10pm…some days I make it…most I don’t. I feel like my weekends are work too…and I never get time to rest…although, I usually only have both of my kids 4 days out of the week – which I’m thankful for…but I miss Kennedy during the week. She’s a challenge sometimes, but most of the time she makes me smile…or laugh out loud.

Well…it’s 9:14pm…so you know my bed time is quickly approaching…! Until next time…love, laugh and live.



post signature

1 comments:

Mel said...

Oh no. Have you completely abandoned this blog? :(